(note: this recipe makes a decent amount of sauce... I had a lot leftover so I made pasta with it the next day)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 package cream cheese, softened and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup milk
- 3 oz. parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- a pinch of salt
Melt the butter over medium heat and add the garlic. Simmer for about 2 minutes. Add the cream cheese and whisk until smooth. Add the milk, a little at a time, and whisk until smooth. Stir in the parmesan, pepper, and salt. Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired thickness.
- small jar of sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- fresh spinach
- small jar of artichoke hearts
- mozzarella cheese
Roll out your dough (yes, I used store bought... I'm lazy) and add a little bit of the sauce. Add your toppings and and drizzle a little more sauce on top.
Bake until the crust starts to brown (about 15 minutes).
Enjoy! We sure did...